Experience Level new graduate on registry
We have the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities, and now we need you.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the assessment of the health status of patients
- Assist patients with taking their medications on time, meals, attending to personal needs, and change wound dressings as needed.
- Play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams.
- Communicate pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team with direction of the Charge Nurse
- Grow your skills in a diverse and multicultural environment.
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 16 years of age as required by state
- Nurse Assistants must be on the Nurse Aide Registry of the State in which you work upon hire
- BLS (Basic Life Support) from the American Heart Association upon hire
CHI Health Hospitals’ nursing teams cultivate an excuse-free environment where we hold each other accountable and operate as a compassionate care-giving team. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities!